- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 big handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 plum/Italian tomatoes, chopped
- 1 handful sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 6-8 artichoke heart quarters (from the can...I like the marinated type)
- Couple grinds of pepper
- 1 glug of olive oil
- Salmon (enough to serve 3-4)
Note: I love this salsa, so I normally use this amount for 2 servings of salmon and then on top of 2 servings of green beans. If you prefer less salsa, you could probably stretch this to work for 8 servings of salmon.
The Mediterranean salsa in its warming glory.
Dinner! Grilled Salmon with Mediterranean Salsa, home-made pesto pasta and grilled veggies.