Thursday 26 September 2013

The Charlatan

I recently had my first visit to the Charlatan on Commercial Drive for a burger and beer and thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Laid back, local pub feel to it, good pub food and a $14 burger and beer special every Wednesday night that just can't be beat!  So, if you find yourself thirsty on Commercial, don't be afraid to meander into the Charlatan.

My Zeus Burger: lamb patty, smoked feta, cucumbers and tzatziki, served with house salad.  Yummy!  (Regular price $13.95, but on Wednesday night you get it and a beer for $14)

KC Pulled Pork Sandwich: smoked jalapeno-cilantro slaw, house BBQ, served with fries.  I definitely didn't do the size of the sandwich justice in this photo...it was solid!  However, I can vouch that the fries were yummy in my tummy.  (Regular price $13.95, but on Wednesday night you get it and a beer for $14)

@CharlatanVan

No comments:

Post a Comment