Friday 12 July 2013

Vodka Freezies

Think back to when you were five years old and on a hot sunny beach.  If you're anything like me, one of the best parts of the day was when your Mom told you you could have an icy cold treat.  My favourites were always the Rockets popsicles and the Mr. Freeze Freezies.  So, when we stopped off at a liquor store in Calgary recently and my sister told me to come over and check out the deep freeze, I just about lost my marbles when I saw what was inside: Hard Ice Alcoholic Freezies!!!!!  Greatest invention ever!  Needless to say, I had to buy one.  It was literally like a Mr. Freeze Freezie with a kick of vodka.  Scrumptious! 

I did some detective work and discovered that Hard Ice is actually a Kelowna company, but unfortunately the BC government isn't a fan of these fabulous treats so they're not sold in BC (#frownyface).  However, you can order them online on the Saskatchewan Gaming and Liquor Retailers site (link below), or purchase them when you're in Alberta or Saskatchewan.

My Wild Raspberry Hard Ice Vodka Freezie!
 
Twitter: @WinterlandVodka
 

No comments:

Post a Comment