Monday 22 April 2013

It's a marshmallow, it's an igloo building block, it's....

...my homemade baked tofu!  I can't remember who I got this recipe from, but whoever you were, thank you!  Until this recipe came along, I felt completely lost when it came to tofu.  This recipe, however, is flavourful, quick and easy.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
 
Ingredients
  • Firm tofu (I find 1 package is normally good for 3-4 servings)
  • 1-2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
  • freshly ground pepper
Pre-heat oven to 400F.  Mix all ingredients, except for the tofu, together.  Cut the tofu into cubes (big or small, your choice).  Lightly coat the tofu in the sauce...I roll each individual piece in it, and place the tofu on a baking sheet.  Place in oven and cook until the tofu is starting to crisp up on the outside (10-20 minutes).  Enjoy!

My homemade baked tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment