Wednesday 10 April 2013

Matsuyama

This past weekend I had a long overdue catch up with a friend.  She lives in Richmond, so when she suggested the sushi place around the corner from her house, I was expecting decent sushi but was pleasantly surprised by how delicious Matsuyama was!  After the fact, I did a little research and discovered that it's touted as one of the best sushi restaurants in Richmond and I can understand why.  So, if you're in the neighbourhood and craving sushi, you can't go wrong with Matsuyama.
 
Goma-ae.

Gyoza.  ($4.95)
 
Rock N Roll roll ($6.95), Titanic roll ($4.50) and I can't remember the name of the last one but it had prawn tempura on the inside and was wrapped with spicy tuna on the outside...delicious!

Our very own pot of tea!  How awesome is that?

The X that marks the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment