So, when I saw this recipe for Grilled Sockeye Salmon in Glowbal's e-newsletter, I couldn't resist giving it a try! The result? It was nice. I generally prefer my fish with a bit of citrus, but I enjoyed this and can see myself making it in the winter time. I've included the link to the original recipe, and have also included my version of the recipe below.
- Salmon (approximately 100-150g per person)
- Tomatoes (approximately 1 plum tomato per person)
- Garlic (approximately 1 small clove minced per person)
- Basil (4 leaves torn per person)
- Black pepper (2 grinds per person)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp. per person)
Glowbal Group's Grilled Salmon