Wednesday 21 August 2013

Topanga's

Many a year ago, an old colleague of mine (who rocks, for the record) recommended Topanga's.  He raved about it so much, I almost walked over to the restaurant right then and there and had dinner.  Alas, I didn't follow my gut, I didn't do that, and it's been tempting me ever since!  So, I finally got my act together and went this summer and it was definitely worth the raving.  It probably didn't hurt that my company was great, but the food was delicious, their patio is awesome, the portions were out of control, the prices were reasonable, the service was fabulous and the restaurant had such a nice feel to it.  I especially liked all of the families that were there that night.  So, needless to say, I would recommend doing as I say and not as I do, and getting your butt down to Topanga's sooner than later!  You definitely won't regret it.

My dining partner's Enchilada serviced with chips, salsa, rice and beans.  ($12.55)

My Chicken Flautas served with chips, salsa, rice and beans.  ($14.15)  Amazing!  I'd definitely have to say these were the best chicken flautas I've had so far.

Twitter: @TopangaCafe

No comments:

Post a Comment