Friday 30 August 2013

Music, Beer and Where's Waldo (Perfectly Poured Pints - 3 of 22)

This post is long overdue, but I couldn't not post it, so we're going to do a bit of time travelling back to the beginning of July when I had a fabulous evening at the City and Colour concert with some of the greatest ladies I know.  Not only did I learn new things (City and Colour is called City and Colour because of Dallas Green...think about it...glad I'm not the only one that took a while to get that one), but the concert was fabulous (literally felt like Dallas Green invited you into his backyard for a private show...he's so talented and so real), I fulfilled a childhood dream and found Where's Waldo, and we topped the evening off at Biercraft...my inaugural visit!! 

I know, I know, how can a beer lover live in Vancouver and have never been to Biercraft?  I haven't been able to figure that one out myself, but I'm very glad to have finally made it there.  Fun, relaxed but classy atmosphere, amazing beer list, great looking menu...definitely a recipe for a very fun night!  I'd definitely recommend meandering down there sooner than later and checking it out.

Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale on tap??  You had me at Deschutes for crying out loud!

Biercraft!
 
The Baked Brie: filo wrapped, baked double cream brie, crostini & honey-balsamic reduction.  ($12)

The greatest dessert that could ever be had: a Fruli beer.  Amazing!
 
And just when I thought the night couldn't get any better...look who I found?!!!

Twitter: @biercraft

No comments:

Post a Comment