- 1 head of lettuce (I used green leaf since that's what was at the farmer's market)
- 1 large beet or 2 medium size beets, grated (yet another reason I love my food processor...no more red hands!)
- 2 Roma-size tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup of feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 dashes salt
- 4-5 grinds of pepper
- 1 tbsp. of chopped dill
The House Salad!
Lunch! Olive Rosemary bread care of Pure Bread...amazing!