Saturday 29 September 2012

Momo Sushi

Dinner was at Momo Sushi in Gastown tonight.  This is the second time that I've been here and I've thoroughly enjoyed it both times.  Good sushi at a decent price. 

Me and my dining partner opted for boxes so we could both get a little bit of everything.  I went for Box B which came with Miso soup, salad, tempura, chicken teriyaki, 3 pieces of california roll, 3 pieces of nigiri and sunomono for $8.95.  My dining partner opted for Box C which came with Miso soup, salad, tempura, chicken teriyaki, 3 pieces of california roll, 5 pieces of sashimi and sunomono for $9.95.

The highlight for me was the salad.  The dressing was abnormally good and evenly spread throughout the whole salad.  I could have eaten ten bowls of it.  The lowlights for me were the fact that it seemed like there was more fat on the chicken than chicken (partially my fault for forgetting to ask for for the teriyaki without skin), the long wait to order, and the bathroom definitely left something to be desired.

That being said, if you're having a craving for sushi, you're in gastown, and you don't want to break the bank, you should check out Momo sushi.


No comments:

Post a Comment