Monday 17 June 2013

Artigiano - Best Cafés in Vancouver (4 of 48)

Slowly but surely I'm making my way through Erin Ireland's list of best café's in Vancouver...not too shabby for a non-coffee drinker!  This time I opted to check out Artigiano.  I would be lying if I said I hadn't been here many a time before, but it's always a nice coffee shop to visit.  It's that cross between a one-off independent coffee shop and a Starbucks.  You feel the coffee machine they use was shipped straight from Italy and there's a personal feel to everything, but the shop itself is bigger than a hole in the wall with plenty of seating, and everything moves at the pace of an organization.

Erin suggested checking out the Artigiano on Hornby, but I decided to visit the one at Pender and Thurlow.  Definitely a bustling place that is good for meeting up with an old colleague, a casual cup of joe with a good friend, or an interview.  No scrabble this time, but perhaps in the future!

My tall Chai Latté.  ($3.95)  Very enjoyable...a really nice mix between spice and sweetness.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment