Friday 14 June 2013

Cheesecake Etc.

Cheesecake Etc. is truly a cheesecake lover's dream.  Light, fluffy, homemade cheesecake served up with a multitude of toppings and one heck of a big scoop of whipped cream...scrumptious!  The best cheesecake I have ever tasted.  The restaurant itself is massive, candlelit, there's a live piano player and the menu consists solely of cheesecake, teas, coffees and french bread.  Plus, it's open from 7pm to 1am every night.  What isn't to like?

Before we get to the pictures, I have to apologize.  I didn't use a flash so you can't see the full yumminess of the cheesecake.  Guess you'll just have to go try it out yourself instead!

My oh so fun cheesecake eating partner in crime's Gourmet Special of the Night: original cheesecake with raspberries.  ($6.50)  This looked amazing, and disappeared before I could sneak a taste test!  So, I'm guessing it was pretty darn good.
 
My Original Cheesecake with Strawberries.  ($5.50)  Delicious!
 
Twitter: @cheesecake_etc

No comments:

Post a Comment