Wednesday 12 June 2013

Country Meadows

I discovered Country Meadows two years ago when my lovely foursome of lady golfers (a.k.a. Cliff, Optimus Stank, Salty Balls and Soft & Long...you know who you are) started golfing together.  I can't remember how we heard about it, but we quickly discovered that Country Meadows offered a Nine and Dine special: $20 for 9 holes and a burger.  Unreal!!!  The course is a very lovely executive par 3, and the Meadows Burger rocks!  One of the best burgers I've ever had.  So, if you're looking for a fun evening out that won't break the bank, I highly recommend booking a tee time at Country Meadows.

The Meadows Burger: signature 8oz prime rib burger on a toasted bun, topped with fresh tomato, onion, lettuce and burger relish.  Served with fries, salad, or half fries/half salad (no additional charge).  (Regular price $10)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment