- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 heaping tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter
- About a three second squirt/drizzle of honey
- Enough coconut toasted for coating
Things to note: (1) Toast the sesame seeds and sunflower seeds separately. They take different amounts of time to toast and the sunflower seeds will "float" on the sesame seeds since they're bigger. (2) The coconut will toast very quickly (within a minute), especially if your pan is already hot. So, keep a close eye on it.
Energy balls, ready for consumption!