Tuesday 29 January 2013

Swimmingly Delicious Fish Tacos and the Original Naked Chef

One of my favourite meals to make is my fish tacos.  However, in all honesty, when I say my fish tacos I use the word "my" loosely.  So loose, in fact that, that it's actually my friend's recipe that I stole and made my own ever since he made this yummy goodness for me.  My sincerest thanks, friend!
 
Step 1 - Make the fresh salsa
Chop 1 tomato, 1/4 of a pineapple, 1/2 of a mango, 2 thin slices of red onion and 1 tbsp of parsley. Mix.  Add 1 crushed clove of garlic, 1 drizzle of olive oil, the juice of 1/2 of a lime and 5 solid dashes of Frank's Red Hot sauce. Mix.
 
 
Step 2 - Make the fresh guacamole
Slice up 1.5 avocadoes and smoosh.  Add the juice of 1/2 lime, 1 tbsp of cilantro chopped up, 1 crushed clove of garlic, a dash of salt and a couple grinds of pepper.  Mix and place the pit in it to help stop the avocado from turning brown.
 
 
Step 3 - Enlist the original Naked Chef to oversee your cooking
 

 
Step 4 - Pan cook the Sole
About 1 pound for three people.
 
 
Step 5 - Layer on a whole wheat tortilla and enjoy!
 

 
Step 6 - Work dinner off during play time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment