Wednesday 20 February 2013

Brunch at the Sunset Grill

This past weekend I had a solid brunch at the Sunset Grill.  Nothing fancy or out of the ordinary, just a tasty, filling brunch at a decent price, which was exactly what the doctor ordered.  The biggest bonus was there was no line-up, our food arrived quickly, and we weren't rushed out.  So, if you're looking to add another brunch locale to your normal repertoire, you can't go wrong with the Sunset Grill in Kits.

The Irish Breakfast: eggs, bacon, bangers, sauteed mushrooms, baked beans, grilled tomato, home fries & cheddar soda bread.  I quote, "this soda bread is so good!"  ($13)

Me and my Kits Breakfast: eggs over easy, bacon, toast, home fries & 3 silver dollar pancakes.  I think my brunching partner thought my eyes were bigger than my belly and was hoping that a pancake or two may end up sliding onto their plate...now that's what I call wishful thinking!  ($11)

No comments:

Post a Comment