Friday 1 February 2013

I don't know if they actually stick to your ribs...

...but they sure save my butt when I'm hungry at work!  What am I talking about?  Oatmeal. 

As anyone I work with can confirm, I get hungry regularly throughout the day, so I always come prepared with snacks.  However, there are those days where my snacks just aren't cutting it and my belly feels like it's about to eat itself if I don't get something into it quickly, which is where my instant oatmeal comes in.  My favourite is the Quaker, Apples & Cinnamon, reduced sugar...it has more of an appley taste.  You can buy a box of the individual packets, they're perfect for popping into your "emergency sustenance" desk drawer, and all you need to mix the oats with is hot water. 

Needless to say, a package of these oats saved my tummy recently...and I thought there might be some other tummies out there that would enjoy some saving!



No comments:

Post a Comment