Sunday 17 February 2013

The best eggs benny in Vancouver...

If I ever have a hankering for eggs benny, there's only one place to go in my mind: Café Zen.  They're scrumptious AND you can order two different types of benny for no additional charge!  I think the photos will tell the rest of the story very well, so here goes:

My eggs benny: Left egg - Benji Mushroom (bacon and mushrooms).  Right egg - Flo Benedict Greek (ham, spinach and feta).  Scrumptiousness on a plate!  ($10)  What you don't see is the large, and when I say large I mean large, glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.  ($3.95).  This is the only breakfast place I've ever been to where I can justify the price of freshly squeezed orange juice.

My brunch companion's eggs benny during their first Café Zen experience: California (tomato and avocado). 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment